The process of obtaining a Golden Visa through investment, as well as its benefits
Residents of the countries often wish to immigrate or obtain alternative citizenship, for the betterment of their future and living standard. If such people have investments to contribute, it’s a good idea to do as such in countries that will offer them a conventional status in return.
People who wish to invest in property worth 2 million AED equals 5,44,514 USD or more will be eligible for UAE’s Golden visa. UAE golden residency visa is an opportunity for people who wish to live better by investing in property.
UAE Setting new standards in the GCC region, UAE’s 10 years golden visa is unlike any other visa because it comes with other benefits associated with it such as.
- Quality of life.
- Improved long-term opportunity for the investor’s family.
- 100% OWNERSHIP of mainland business.
- The family member will be eligible for a 10-year visa.
- Esaad card to the golden visa holders (10% to 20% discount on various sectors that include Healthcare, Education, Retail, Hospitality, and Air travel)
- Investors in Dubai are eligible to apply for a 10-year Golden Residency Visa, which will allow you to obtain benefits under one roof.
To learn more about 10 years Golden Residency Visa by property investment, please get in touch with our advisors at FOUR APPLE REAL ESTATE. Our advisors would love to assist you further with their expertise.